Hagerman Ratepayers' Association is operating as Whitestone Conservation Association.
Whitestone Conservation Association (WCA) is an independent Organization working for the residents of the Municipality of Whitestone on environmental issues. We work closely with municipal staff and council, but we are not a part of the municipal organization.
WCA represents cottage association members and area residents to help in any way that we can with lake management and environmental concerns. Please call any one of our members as listed in our directory, and join us to protect the beautiful countryside and lakes.
2020 Executive & Board Members
|Vice Chair||Ben Hill|
|Past Chair||Terry Stanleyfirstname.lastname@example.org|
The Municipality of Whitestone is home to approximately 900 permanent and 4,500 seasonal residents. Many areas have banded together to form Organizations with a common goal - protecting and conserving the environment.
Fish management and water quality issues are being addressed on an annual basis. Through participation in the Lake Partners Program, these Organizations keep well informed of the ever increasing environmental concerns that affect all property owners in Ontario.
Membership consists of 12 Property Owners Associations, plus individual Members. Total Membership is over 400.
- Booth Road ~ Barb Bennett ~ 705-389-9828
- Dunchurch Estates ~ Jim Wilson ~ 705-389-3614
- Hamilton Bay ~ Margaret Dailey-Plouffe ~ 647-504-3030 / Ron Farrell ~ 705-389-3637
- Limestone Lake ~ Bill & Barb Margeson ~ 705-389-1010
- Lorimer Lake ~ Ruth Ball ~ 705-746-3401
- Northwest Whitestone ~ Diane McTrivish ~ 705-389-2475 / Judith Moore ~ 705-389-2010
- Shawanaga Lake ~ Anne Davis ~ 705-746-1616
- Sundown Estates ~ Wayne Kenney ~ 705-389-3208 / Lynn & Terry Stanley ~ 705-389-3586
- Tahinca ~ Jerry Carter ~ 416-579-6554
- Whitestone Lake Road ~ Larry Samis ~ 705-389-1060
- Whitestone Lakeshore Acres ~ Bob & Jane Lockwood ~ 705-389-1160
- Winbur Lane ~ Paul Taylor ~ 705-389-1977
- Water Quality
- Pollution Control
- Fund Raising
- POWR Mag
For more information regarding Cottage Association Memberships in the Whitestone Conservation Association, please contact any Member of the WCA Executive. Independent Members are also encouraged to join.
The annual general meeting takes place in the multi-purpose room at Knox United Church in Dunchurch.
Monthly Meetings are @ 7:00 pm on the 2nd Thursday of the month @ The Royal Canadian Legion, Branch 394 in Dunchurch. All are welcome to attend.
Each year we publish a free Welcome To Whitestone Directory to help promote Local Businesses, and to help Residents locate the information they may need.
Attention Advertisers: Please contact Margaret Dailey-Plouffe at 647-504-3030 or email@example.com
Whitestone Maps (6" x 20" with Geographic Features and History):
Paper Map: $15.00
Boaters Fabric Map: $20.00
Maps can be purchased at any of the following locations:
- Duck Rock Resort ~ 705-389-3322
- Dunchurch Marina ~ 705-389-1593
- Municipal Office ~ 705-389-2466
- Terry Stanley ~ 705-389-3586
- Whitestone-Hagerman Memorial Public Library ~ 705-389-3311