Whitestone & Area Nursing Station
Monday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Please call to book appointments.
Appointments made on basis of acuity of care, then as time permits.
CALL 911 FOR EMERGENCIES!
Carmen Broughton, Nurse Practitioner
Erica Deacon, Administrative Assistant
Dr. Hunkin, Consulting Physician
Under the Management of the West Parry Sound Health Centre.
11 Church Street - Dunchurch, ON. P0A 1G0
Phone (705) 389-1951 ~ Fax (705) 389-1875
- Diagnosis and Treatment of common illnesses
- Treatment of minor injuries (including stitches)
- Immunization of children and adults
- Prescribe and renew medications
- Routine Health Exams for all ages
- Blood work (please call for an appointment)
- Injections (including allergies)
- The Whitestone and Area Nursing Station is Funded by the Ministry Of Health And Long Term Care and is operated by the West Parry Sound Health Centre.
- This Facility serves the population of Whitestone, Magnetawan, and McKellar.
- Services available include: Diagnosis and Treatments of Common Illnesses and Minor Injuries, Immunizations, Well Adult and Baby Exams, Allergy Injections and Blood Work.
- Occasionally the Nurse is required to be out of the Office; therefore, please call and book an appointment during regular Office hours.