Make A Donation To The Playground
Donations starting at $50.00 will have permanent recognition on the Donor Tree located inside the Dun-Dome Pavilion.
RUN, JUMP, CLIMB... At The New Waterfront Playground!
2017 Target Opening - Located At The Municipal Dock!
You can be part of this Community Project by:
- Helping prepare the Site of the Playground;
- Donating to help pay for the Playground Equipment.
If you are:
- A Road or Cottage Association;
- A Community Group or Service;
- A School Group;
- A Church Group;
- A Local Business;
- An individual.
Don't miss out on this chance to give back to YOUR Community!
All donations will be recognized, and are tax deductible.
You may donate by:
- Cash - At the Municipal Office only.
- Debit - At the Municipal Office only.
- Cheque - At the Municipal Office, or sent through the mail.
- Online Banking - The same way you pay your property taxes.
- Credit card - On the Municipal website only - Click the PAY NOW button below:
You will have to create a Plastiq account prior to your first payment.
Payments may take up to 3-5 business days to process.
A Plastiq service fee will be applied: 2.5% for credit cards, and 1% for debit cards.
Please use Account Number: PLAYGROUND when making your donation.
We do not accept credit cards at the Municipal Office.
We only accept credit cards on the Municipal website, by clicking on the PAY NOW button.
Please make all donations payable to the Municipality of Whitestone.
Our address for mailing payments is: 21 Church Street - Dunchurch, Ontario - P0A 1G0.
For more information on how YOU can give back to YOUR Community, please contact the Municipal Office at 705-389-2466 Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.