FOR A COMPLETE LIST OF FEES ASSOCIATED WITH OUR PLANNING DEPARTMENT, PLEASE READ THE USER FEES LIST LOCATED ON THE HOME PAGE UNDER RESIDENTS.
Working Roads / Facilities Superintendent: Thomas Stoneman
Telephone: 705-389-2466 Ext. 46
Bylaw No. 36-2001
Being a Bylaw to regulate the fees for the use of Municipal Grounds and facilities of the Municipality of Whitestone. Whereas the Council of the Municipality of Whitestone deems it desirable to regulate the fees for the use of all municipal recreational grounds and facilities; and Whereas the Council of the Municipality of Whitestone wishes to update the fees and rates for the use of all municipal playgrounds, halls, parks and pavilion. Now therefore the Council of the Corporation of the Municipality of Whitestone enacts as follows:
- That Bylaw No. 28-2001 is hereby repealed.
- That the attached Hall Rental Agreement identified as Schedule A be and is hereby forming part of this Bylaw.
- That the attached Schedule B listing the fees and rates for the use of all municipal grounds shall be and is hereby forming part of this Bylaw.
- That this Bylaw shall come into force and take effect upon its adoption.
This agreement is subject to the following conditions that are attached to and forming part of the Rental Agreement.
The hall is not to be rented to any person/group without a signed agreement.
Unless notification of any cancelation is received in writing from the applicant by the Municipality at least 7 days prior to the date of the function, the rental fee is due and payable to the Municipality.
The Renter is responsible for the following:
- checking the premises prior to the function for any damages and reporting same
- for setting up tables and chairs
- for returning the premises, including the hall, pavilion, bar, kitchen, counter tops, stoves, dishes and sinks to the cleanliness and position it was found
- garbage to be placed in garbage bags
- nails, tacks or tape NOT to be used on walls
- tables NOT to be used as ladders
- to supervise and control all persons in attendance at the function and to restrict such persons to the premises
- to abide by capacity limit of the facility
- for licensed function, to obtain a proper licence from the Liquor Control Board of Ontario, to provide all liquor and equipment necessary for the sale and consumption of liquor and to remove all remaining liquor and equipment immediately following the function
- to provide any and all liability insurance an d policing that may be required for a licensed function (see Schedule B, Section B, Item #3)
- no alcohol shall be served after 1:45 a.m.
- not to contravene any statutes or regulations of the Province of Ontario of the Dominion of Canada or any Bylaws of the Municipality
- be responsible for the lights being turned off including bathrooms and removing all decorations before leaving
- that all doors are locked at the close of the event and the key returned to the office during the next business day